Ads

  • Latest RECIPES

    Friday, October 14, 2016

    How To Make Nutella Sandwich


    I thought Nutella was vile as a child, but it seems I was very much in the minority. I took one taste, screwed up my little face, and have carefully avoided it from then on. As an adult, I have learned the error of my ways. The chocolate hazelnut spread has been outrageously successful since its creation by a man named Pietro Ferrero in 1963, and is now sold in 75 countries. So, this sandwich is included for the masses.
    I’ve heard that such sandwiches can be embellished with sliced banana, jelly (jam), or, I’ve just been informed by a friend as I write this, grated fresh coconut.
    Makes 1
    INGREDIENTS
    2 slices bread (the choice is yours, although I imagine ciabatta would work rather well)
    Nutella
    Sea salt, to taste (optional)

    Toast the bread slices, then spread liberally with Nutella. Sprinkle with salt, if you like. Sandwich together and serve.

    Item Reviewed: How To Make Nutella Sandwich Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Dr.MosabNajjar
    Scroll to Top